See me on Instagram
Wednesday

CSR Program at PAWS Animal Shelter on 31 March 2018

Frankly speaking, we haven’t done this before. Not since day 1 on 2011. Don’t know what happened to my MD but out of the blue, he wants to do CSR for the very first time ever after 7 years of existing (I mean, the company). Maybe he want to do good deeds (we get it) but the problem is he want to do this every month. I repeat, every month & the person in-charge is ME ! Menyesal aku volunteer to organize cause I thought this should be fun & something that I look forward too but not anymore. Not to mentioned that the budget for every CSR is RM500 *roll eyes* *hand on the shoulder* 

So we went to PAWS Malaysia at PJ. Why did I choose PAWS ? First, boss reject most of my proposal & only approved PAWS & Zoo Negara but too bad, Zoo Negara is full until Raya. & of course it because I love cats sooooooo much!

But first, group photo!


There was about 200 gods & 200 cats with 4 rabbits. As usual for the dogs, their tails are always like an electric shock when they see someone walk in.  As for the cats, relaxxxxx cause yeahh they don’t give a damn. That’s my animal spirit! So we clean the cat cages & feed them. While for the dog, Adrian walks them. 

Yeaahh, that's me petting & checking their teeth

Its me again with the dogs

So far, I really enjoyed this visit. Hope that I can drop by again to donate some foods & petting them.