See me on Instagram
Wednesday

Goodbye my firstjob!

It's about time.
Time to leave.
Time to explore.
Time to grow.
Time to learn new things.

My first annual dinner in 2016

I joined TalentWork Sdn Bhd in 11thJanuary 2016 as Admin Assistant for 1 year & 6 months. From 45KG to 55KG. Who should I blame?

Thanks Mr. Zack for the gift

Due to some unfairness (I think its unfair for me), I decided to resign with 3 months notice. Few weeks to go before my last day, boss offered to became as Research Assistant, which I wait for a long time for this moment! Of course, I accepted.


Annual Dinner 2017

Annual Dinner 2018

Selfie satu kali lah!

To cut long short story, 3 months later I was promoted again to Research Consultant until now. But I think its time for me to explore more in HR industry. Thus, I received an offer as HR Executive. 

I will never forget everyone here, especially Evelyn

Evelyn Birthday ! Happy birthday my guru.

Even though she was too firm, garang & tegas, she teaches me a lot. All my knowledge about recruitment is from her. Without her, I wouldn’t have everything I have now. 

Lupalah birthday siapa 😑

Thank you for everything TalentWork Sdn Bhd.
Thank you for 2 years & 8 months of employment.

Our Melaka Trip in 2017

Hoping that I can contribute more to my new employer.

Oh but wait, all these while, I’m used to working with Chinese. So this round, I’m working with Malays. So……….. takut sikit lah. Takut nanti tak boleh get along & then membawang. Hmmm.

Basuh pinggan while selfie? Onzzzzz


Goodbye gais (yesss!)